Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Pink or Blue???

Today was day number two in a row visiting our Doctors.  Yesterday was due to the Flu.  I had no idea how scary the Flu could be when you are pregnant.  But after a B6, and something else LARGE shot and a Blessing from two very dear friends I am on the mend. 
Today's first visit was the "fun" visit.  We went for the second half of the NT screening.  We were able to see a couple 3D pictures of the baby.  She is growing well, yet they are a little worried but not too worried (Doctors words) about the low baby weight.  She would weigh at least 10oz to 1lb and is only at 7oz.  I do promise I do eat.  I don't know.  But..... all other measurements are right on course. 
And yes..... I did say SHE. 

I will describe that it's a lollipop that states "I'ts a Girl".  We sent this pic to our siblings and parents but apprently some of them couldn't tell what it was. 
We are thrilled and honestly would have been either way.  We are counting our Blessings. 
We have not decided on a name nor a theme yet.  All due in time.  We are all excited that the guys have Thursday off for Veterans Day and will be heading to Babies R Us to register. 

As for the 2nd visit of the day. :(  another shot...... I tell you.  A shot a week now is going to probably get old but then again.  It is all in the best of the baby.  I now have to take a shot (Brian will give it to me) every week (Tuesday) that will help with not having a pre-term baby.  So... So far so good.  I haven't really felt any side affects today.  Not that I would.  Brian is REALLY excited that he gets to poke me every week with a needle......I can imagine that every Husband or dad to be would be having to deal with a pregnant woman all the time.  :) 
All for now......


3 comments:

Lori Thompson said...

a girl!!! So excited for you guys!!

Tara said...

Pretty in Pink is going to be oh, so very fun!!! CONGRATS!!! Hope you are feeling better soon! Shots would make me cry - I'm a big old wimp!

Stephanie Black said...

Congrats again! A girl is lots of fun! I hope the shots aren't too painful, that part doesn't sound fun at all!