Saturday, November 12, 2011

A Weekend Fit for The Kings

The first weekend in October we ventured to Santa Barbara for my sister Angela's wedding.  This was our first road trip with Amanda AND a teenage driver!  Yes, remember my post a while ago.  Vincent is now driving and Brian thought it would be good for him to practice on the wide open road. 
Let's just say I did not get as much studying done as I would have liked.  But we did make it safe and sound. 
It was a really busy fun weekend. 
THANK YOU to all of our friends who came out to see us at Rusty's on Friday night.  I know it was brief but it was so wonderful to see you all.  I just wish I would have taken some pictures :( 
Friday we headed down South to Ventura to stay with the Arroyo's.  It was so nice to just relax and spend time with family.  I enjoyed running Saturday morning. Not only do the cars pay attention but the smell in the air.  I luv the smell in the air. 
And for the reason we took the road trip in the first place.... A wedding!!!! It was beautiful, romantic and we are so glad we were able to be part of it. 

Katie Arroyo and Amanda.  Taking
over the living room.

Nino was so excited that he was able to
attend Isabel's Karate lesson.

Jacob and Vincent!!!!!

My Mom and Dad with my Sis
Mrs. King

Diaz Siblings

Cousin David and SIL Erica

Baby Dean and Amanda.... This
wedding stuff is exhausting.






Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Rod King.  It was such a beautiful wedding.... WE LUV YOU.




No comments: