Sunday, May 20, 2012

New Life in Daycare

We have decided it would be best if we placed Amanda in daycare a couple days a week.  Now that she is 13 months old she never ever stops and no longer takes long naps.  Brian on the other hand, does stop, and now takes longer naps than she does. With me working 6 days a week... It seemed like the only reasonable answer... The only question was where? 
I truly believe that Heavenly Father does place people in our lives for a reason. (I am believing that more and more everyday)
Vincent has a friend in our Stake whose mom has ran her own daycare for the past 13 years. I have to add that she comes highly recommended.  Not only does she have family in our Ward that we just adore, her daughter is a great friend of Vincents and to top it off; she makes the best Chicken Salad Sandwich I have ever had. 
We are so Thankful that she had an opening.... (Like I said, Heavenly Father has a hand in everything)
She is having so much fun!!!!

We are so blessed to have such a wonderful Daycare provider....
Thank YOU to Heather McKinstry!!!!!!

No comments: