Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Catching Up! Is that Possible?

A lot has happened since April.  We are now well into the 3rd week of June.  Where did April and May go? 
What has happened?  Well First of all, I have lost all pictures from March until the first week of June. :(  We had to get Brian a new phone AGAIN due to his new sleeping habits.  He tends to hit, jump and well be distructive in his sleep.  For the second time I found his drink tipped over on his phone.  Needless to say it was not coming back to life.  But with that.... He took my phone, I got the new phone and did not download everything correctly. 
So, I am sorry if there are not pictures of all of you.... I only have a couple. 
We spent the 1st weekend in May in Santa Barbara.  For the Annual Multiple Sclerosis walk and Amanda's 1st Birthday.  It was a lot of fun. 
On the Road Again

Brian and Linda

Birthday Girl Tina with Chris
it was Rogers (not pictured)
birthday too!  ha ha  

Chris Nelson Family
MS walk/Run 2012
Zack Nelson took 5th place overALL

Brian Nelson Family
Not pictured: Roger Arroyo Family
Linda Nelson
Eva Shoemaker
Found a PIC of the
BRIANaters!!!!!
May 5, 2012
Santa Barbara, CA

No comments: