Friday, May 17, 2013

Recapping 2013.... So Far

JANUARY 2013

I had the opportunity to work at the Phoenix Open.  I did not like admitting to the my boys that there is a LOT more that goes into Golf than I assumed.  I had So much fun and learned more than I ever imagined I would. 


 
 
 
FEBRUARY 2013
The main event in the house during the month of February was Volleyball Tryouts.  We were so proud of Vincent for making the Varsity Bulldogs Volleyball Team.  How do we celebrate???  SUSHI!!!
 


They have started their new bonding game....... Wrestling.  It's more like "dintdent come here" followed with a push and then she jumps on top of him.  He is such a trooper and such a good big brother. 
 
 
MARCH 2013
 
 
Pedi's with mom.........
 

She wanted to mow the lawn with Vincent and made sure she kept up. 

Amanda was right by his side all day long.

 

 
Going Old School!!! LUV that I found these pink curlers.  The same style that my mom used to put in our hair when we were little.  So happy that her hair is finally long enough. 
 
We stopped on the way home from Prescott to use daddy's new gun!! Well at least the boys did. 
 

 


 
 

 


No comments: