Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Vincent.....Back at it

I luv this picture of the two of us.  I ride with Vincent rather than him riding with me.  He has completely surpassed my ability in riding. I ask myself how the heck did that happen?  He rarely rides, I have a brand new road bike, and more skills right?  Not the case anymore. 
We moved here the last week in July.  He has already competed in two Triathlons.  One of which he didn't even train for.  In fact he saw the posting the day before the Triathlon and entered it that afternoon.


With out training at all he competed in the Lompoc Triathlon.  He was beyond amazing.  Finished with the time of 1:21.  Pretty darn good I must say. 

Two weeks later he competed in a Triathlon put on by Vandenberg Air Force Base.  When we showed up, I was a bit scared for him.  These are people that MUST stay in shape.  That train on a regular basis and train hard!! Of course I didn't tell him.  I just prayed he could do this. 
A penny for your thoughts

I luv this picture that Brian took.  Great of Vincent AND one of his young men leaders in church.  Talk about being okay to elbow and not worry about it, too bad....

before he started he talked Amanda into warming up with him.  If you look really closely you can see her running after him trying to catch up.


Here he is.... Our 2nd Place (out of 7) Winner!!!! only 1 minute behind 1st place.....
 
YOU ROCK VINCENT!!!!

No comments: