Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Brian Domesticated

I never really thought I would see the day that my husband would not only let me tell him what to do step by step..... But that he would do it... J/K We do work well as a team.  Brian told me while I was buying fabric to make a quilt that he would like to make a blanket himself.  I asked, "well, do you mean you kind of help or you want to make the whole thing?"  He wanted to make a baby blanket for his neice that was on the way.  We picked out the fabric.  Mind you, it was a long, very, very long process....... The lady left the counter she was waiting so long.  Brian decided on the fabric and we were off!  I must say.  For his first blanket.  I think he did a really great job.  He spent a lot of time trying to make every section perfect. 



It's hard to see.... But the final product.
He did a great job making a tie blanket
for his neice.

No comments: