Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wee Wee Wee All the way home

For some time now Vincent has needed Oral Surgery.  To tell you the truth we have been putting it off.  Then it worked out that when we were ready, the Dr. was not ready.  After a month of going back and forth and knowing exactly what they were doing, Vincent went under.  Brian was able to give him a Father's blessing the night before.  (You know I was beyond nervous)
Friday May 20 (only 5 days before school let out) Amanda and I took Vincent bright and early for his 7:00 surgery. 
I really didn't know what to expect, nor do I think Vincent did either.  But after the hour in the waiting room he was ready for recovery.  Spending 45 minutes in recovery with someone who thought he was extremely funny and a baby ready to eat.... let's just say what a way to start the day. 
After a couple hours of ice packs, sleeping and laughing for no reason, Vincent was starting off to a good road to recovery.

(sorry no pictures, I lost all picture from March until June on my phone :()

No comments: