Sunday, July 24, 2011

A weekend of fun....

In June my brother Matthew and Sister in Law Erica drove out from Santa Barbara to visit us for the weekend.  We had so much fun.  It was so nice to have family here with us.  Nonetheless my brother and SIL.  They are soooo much fun.  We spent time in the pool, BBQ'd, played games, did some shopping, (that was fun, I got to show my SIL my FAV store)went bowling and best of all lounged around and completely enjoyed each others company.  We were sad to see them go and miss them oh sooo much...

Auntie Erica holding Amanda

Daddy and Amanda for her 1st swim

Auntie Erica (Unlce Matt's hand in the Doritos!)

Amanda tired after her swim

Dinner at Red Robin (no longer in SB)

Uncle Matthew

Auntie Erica rocking Amanda
to sleep. Which she is really,
really good at.

Bath time.

Fondue night.... It was so much fun....

Remember I am going to school..... Matthew was such
a champ and let me practice on him before they left. 



WE LUV YOU AUNTIE ERICA AND UNCLE MATTHEW!!!

No comments: