Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pioneer Children Sang as they walked.......

We as parents think that Vincent had an incredibly awesome summer..... Here is just one more thing he had the experience of doing this summer.  They (the Stake) reinacted the Pioneer Trek this July. 
Deer Valley 1st Ward Pioneers 5am and ready to go!

hhhhhmmmmm



This is the only picture I have of Vincent on the actual Trek.... I don't have one of him pulling the hand cart or anything like that.  He did tell us that this picture was taken after a long hike and a much needed rest.  I can't say that I would enjoy walking 13 miles in the clothes or conditions they reinacted.  But...... I am sure grateful for the Pioneers that did.  The trials and struggles they went through seem pretty easy compared to our lives today. 


No comments: