Friday, September 2, 2011

A good day!

On Wednesday Brian had to go in for a follow up MRI.  For those of you that are friends with him on FB. You know how that went.  Everyone else..... He is too much.  He went through 4 valum (sp) in a 5 hour period and had to spend over 3.5 hours for 2 MRI's.  He describes it as "fat man in a skinny coat" :).  We are grateful that at some points he has a sense of humor in this whole thing.  Unfortunatley the machine he was in broke half way into the 2nd MRI.  Mind you, not due to the "fat man in a skinny coat".  I really wish I had a picture of this procedure but I am sorry I don't.  If I were to go back I would not be able to pump or to eat...... The two major things that rule my life right now... Okay they are not the only two but they are up there on the list.  After completing two chapters of homework in the waiting room and watching old episodes of Family Matters Brian finally came out........ Wednesday, not a good day. :(  Kudos to Vincent for taking care of Amanda the whole time.... He is such an awesome big brother. 

Thursday Brian was feeling good.  I think he is on a High since his best friend from Santa Barbara is coming to visit this weekend.  He decided he was going to play some games with some friends last night.  This is so "I'm serious but happy face" OR


You have the lets get down to business face..... Overall.  This week had more good days than not.  We are ready for the weekend..... :)


No comments: