Thursday, September 8, 2011

What's For Dinner

Since Brian's diagnosis of Mutiple Sclerosis he has not been able to return to work.  He has been staying home with Amanda during the day while I am at school. (he would stay home before but head to work as soon as I got home from school) He still has such a problem with fatigue. 
One of the things he has found joy in is cooking.  He is able to start dinner, go lay down, tackle a little more dinner, rest and so on until he has completed the meal.  He has now become quite the Chef! 
Three cheese Macaroni. One of his first dishes....
I enjoyed the leftovers way too much!

Jambalya I have no idea how to spell it and our
neighbors have the cook book.  Even my friend from
school enjoyed this dish.

Forgot the name of this one.. But also homemade rolls.

Brian..... He is so happy while cooking...

Butterscotch Cheescake.... I am never going to be
able to loose the baby weight.

Pronto Pasta & Sausage Skillet.... You will have
seconds with dish for sure.

His chocolate chip cookies.... He actually made this
for Vincent's first coed pool party... I was bummed
that they were such a hit.... I wanted them all to myself.

Stay tuned for more.........


2 comments:

Laurel Baker said...

K...I am very hungry now! :) Each one looks soooooo GOOD! So sorry to hear about Brian! Brandon's cousin was just diagnoised with the same thing...so sad! Your family will always be in our prayers! Miss you!! Oh and that baby girl is the cutest thing EVER!!!

Julie said...

Delicious! You'll have to post recipes, especially for that butterscotch cheesecake :)