Monday, September 26, 2011

LOOK OUT!!!!

I hope you are all up to date on your insurance.... I know we are!

Vincent is NOW driving...... I really didn't think that this day would get here.  I am not sure I am really happy it is?  I not only felt a sense of anxiety when he was behind the wheel. But goodness..... My lil man is growing up.  What happened to the days of the scooter???  For those of you that remember, he did still ride it until this week.  I am truly so grateful for a wonderful husband who has such great patience and understanding when it comes to teaching lil man how to drive. 
Watch out world, here comes Vincent!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Holy Cow!!! I can't believe you have a driver. I am somewhat looking forward to having an extra taxi driver available, but terrified at the same time! I just remember all of the stupid things I did driving for the first few years and it makes me a nervous wreck!!