Monday, September 26, 2011

Birthday Surprise

For over a month now (it seems that long) Vincent and I held a secret from Brian.  Grandma Linda (Brian's mom) had purchased a plane ticket to arrive on the 15th of this month.  We had slipped a couple times and somehow managed to pull it off.  I had told Brian that I had Relief Society at the church that night and Vincent was going to go along and play volleyball with one of the kids in the ward. 
What we really did was go get gas, headed to the airport and waited anxiously for Grandma Linda to arrive!8:15 couldn't come fast enough.  I woke Brian telling him there was some kind of box that I couldn't take care of myself and could he possibly help..... Okay Right!  Like I can't handle a box.  Let alone have Vincent help me.  But really it was the only thing we could think of. And  IT WORKED! 
Brian came went out to the living room and was beyond surprised..... It was the greatest weekend we have had in a long time.  Brian was smiles the whole entire weekend!

Grandma and Vincent settling on their bet with each other

Vincent trying to give me pointers (I was ahead of him)

Amanda was having a blast!


Grandma takes this game seriously

Thank you, Thank you very much.  It's the HOLE IN
ONE CLUB.

What???? Yes, I am having fun :)

What a perfect picture of Linda and Brian

hhhhmmmmm

picture says it all

We thought he dropped that sport?

After Brian's wonderful Birthday Lobster dinner!!!!!

oops out of order. Brian preparing his favorite dinner.


A special THANK YOU to Linda for making our Husband, dad smile that weekend.  We enjoyed, luvd and appreciate our Costco run including a Costco Dog wishing Grandpa Bob was there, Miniture golfing, spending time with the kids, spending time with Brian and most of all, taking the time to come visit and making it an unforgetable weekend. 
WE LUV YOU GRANDMA LINDA :)


No comments: