Wednesday, October 10, 2012

MS Fundraiser BBQ

I have starting to stress out about this MS Marathon.  YES!  I am THAT crazy I signed up for PF Chang MS Marathon in January 2013.  I am not stressing about the run.... well okay I am but of my stress is going towards raising the $1,750.00.  I am ALMOST there... But it's almost....
I decided at the last minute to host a BBQ Fundraiser at the Nelson's Nest.  It was a last minute project that I wasn't sure I was going to be able to pull off. 

Team BRIANATERS!!!!!!!!
Thank you to my BIL who made us all shirts!

Luvd our Costco trip.  Wasn't that bad.  Only one overfull basket.

Corina, our very dear friend started on the cookies for sale.


Team BRIANATERS from MS Santa Barbara Walk/Run in May of this year. 
The BBQ was $5 per person or $20 per family.  Included hamburger, hot dog, chips and soda. 

 

THE BRIANATER

It's time to eat.

Those that were not ready to eat, played!


Amanda and her Birthday twin.  Eden. They were both born April 5, same hospital, same floor.  Just a couple hours apart.  They melt my heart!

These MEN deserve a HUGE THANK YOU!!!!!! I turned around to find my sliding glass door off the frame.  Low and behold, they all had to decided to fix "that horrible door".  We thought it couldn't be done.  The door was so incredibly hard to open or close that an adult had to use all their strength.  No joke.  After a couple of trips to the hardware store and a couple of burgers later..... We had a new door.  We were so amazed.  AND..... So GRATEFUL!!!!! Such a blessing to know such wonderful serving men...
 
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HELPED AND CONTRIBUTED TO THE MS BBQ!  IT WAS A GREAT SUCCESS AND A TON OF FUN.

No comments: