Monday, May 10, 2010

It's Getting Warm

Well.... The time is getting near.  The time that is that everyone here in the Phoenix area have been warning us about.  It's starting to get warm. This weekend we spent a lot of time in the pool.  Brian and Vincent have been swimming 62 laps every other day while Raven gets in a few herself.  Me,?  Well.  I had a lesson on Saturday myself.  I now am happy to say for the first time ever I am able to hold my breathe under water.  I only got one lap in but for me..... That is a major accomplishment.  We are all training with some friends in our Ward for the Payson Triathlon in June.... Wish us all luck... The running and biking I have down.  The swimming.... Not so much. 

Vincent and his friend swimming on Saturday morning. 


Raven was too excited and wanted to jump in with the boys.


I know it seems like this picture is a blob. But I had to add it.  It is actually Raven swimming right over Vincent while his is sitting on a chair at the deep end of the pool.  I thought it was really funny.  She kicked him in the head while swimming over him. 


1 comment:

Celine said...

Hi Tara! Here is the link to the stuffed French toast recipe: http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/05/stuffed-french-toast-oh-my/. Hope you like it :)