Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mama's new wheels

As a family we have started riding road bikes.  Brian got a new fancy dancy one for his birthday last year which at that time I started riding his old one.  By old I mean the road bike is as old as I am.  It is a great Trek that has lasted from or should I say through my Mother in Law, my Sister in Law, Brian and now me.  We all learned, rode and trained on the same bike.  Brian surprised me on the 24th with my very own new Road Bike.... I must say.  IT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I luv this bike and have had so much fun riding it.  It is not only is great exercise but it is great to spend time with both lil man and Brian.  Lil man has decided to compete in a Triathlon.  Therefore it came in handy for me to have my own bike to help Vincent train for his first Triathlon.  I have already put quite a bit of miles on it and LUV it.  Tomorrow I am going for my first night ride with some freinds.  It is an enjoyable exercise that I get to do with my friends.  Even if we do get a flat and I fall down every now and then.......I can't wait for our next ride.

No comments: