Sunday, July 25, 2010

Arrival from Santa Barbara

Saturday morning July 17th was a busy morning for us.  I had training to do which meant another 15 mile ride and a 3 mile run.  Following an arrival of our nephew Jacob at the the Phoenix Airport.  YEAH!!!!! Let the Summer begin!  Vincent was so incredibly excited along with Brian and I.  Unfortunatley we had a little trouble getting back home... We live in North West Phoenix area.  I think that I have been downtown Phoenix maybe 3 times in the 7 months that we have lived here.  After 25 minutes of us figuring out the 3 Freeway systems we were finally on our way back home.  I had forgottent that Brian and I had signed up for the Stake Blood Drive that morning also.  Which was all the way on the other side of the Valley. (fatther than our house)  We picked Jacob up at 8:50 and raced over the Valley to be at our 9:30 appointments.  After sitting in the chair for 45 minutes becuase I apparently have "Great Veins" to give "Power Red".  Let me tell you aobut Red Power.  They take your blood but not only 1 pint they take 2 pints and it sure takes a L - O - N - G time.....
We ended up in the pool right after we were done.  I am happy to say we relaxed the rest of the day around the pool.  But what a FUN day.

No comments: