Sunday, August 8, 2010

Back to School

These last two weeks have been pretty busy for us.  Vincent has had several activites being the end of summer.  Which leads us to the title of this post.  Brian is now a fulltime student at The University of Phoenix.  Yup!

Brian is now a Phoenix!!!!! (this is the only sign I could copy) not only is he working as a Fulltime instructor still at MMI but he is in school fulltime. 

It doesn't stop there!  I have now decided; well we decided together that it would be better for me to give notice at the Salon where I am working.  I have put off going back to school for way too long.  So!  as of 

October 12 of this year I will be attending Aesthetics school full time.  We are all excited but at the same time very nervous.  We are all working yet going to school full time.  This is really going to be a challenge for our household. 
Vincent will be a Freshman this year at Sandra Day O'Conner High School.  He is so relieved that he does not have to get up in the wee hours of the morning to attend Early Morning Seminary.... (Sis Haws you are still the best!!!!!!).  I think he is deprived but I really don't think he feels the same way.  Vincent will be attending a HS that has Released Time.  For those of you that do not know, Released Time is "Seminary" (a LDS Religion class) that is allowed by his HS and will receive credits for his electives of course.  The kids in our Ward attend early morning Seminary.  Needless to say, Vincent is thrilled to sleep in the morning. 
Tomorrow August 9 will be the first day of Football.  I am not so thrilled but we all know that Brian is...... :)  hee hee.  I am sure I will have more posts about that in itself.  I am sure you are all so busy getting ready for school and the kids.  So.... I do say with deep sympathy.  GOOD LUCK... We are right there with you. 

1 comment:

Brianne said...

Wow! When you titled this "Back to School" you meant it! The whole dang family is back to the books (or internet in Brian's case) hee, hee! So excited for Vincent to play football! We will so love to go cheer him on!!!