Sunday, August 22, 2010

Beat The Sun and Look for Treasures

A couple Saturdays ago we were invited by our friends to spend the day at the Lake with them on their boat.  I woke up and headed to the Temple that morning early only to come out and have it raining and not exactly the perfect weather for boating..... Well, it's a good thing taht I stopped at the Salon on my way home.  My friend Robin who is my hair stylist informed me that the clouds and the storm always seperate and go around Lake Saguro and Fountain Hills.  It was on!  We were so excited.  We followed Robin and her family up to the Lake and could not believe that all of the Thunder, Clouds and Rain were no where to be found. 
We took a tour of the Lake and I will say I can't wait until we go back.  It is so beautiful.  We are used to viewing Pine Trees instead of Cactus. But it is so breath taking. Robin and Vincent along with Brian at one point all decided to do a little Geo Caching.... We were so bummed when they climbed to the very top of a rock island and the treasure was not there :(  But they were able to leave one in the beach area.  We all had so much fun that day.  Brian and Vincent are now looking at boats for our family......

Believe it or not that is ME on the knee board!!!! WOOT WOOT


Vincent who went the longest out of our family and even caught some air.




For some reason this is the only picture I had of Brian other than the next one.  But!  He did wake board and knee board.  Not sure why I don't have pictures of that?  Sorry Brian.


Our little family.  We had such a great day.  And of course our most fun teenage boy..... hee hee hee.  He just makes us laugh. 

THANK YOU to the BRATCHER FAMILY for such and amazing day!

3 comments:

Laurel Baker said...

I LOVE lake trips too!! You get a boat, and when we come to visit...you can take us to the lake!!! (J/K) I miss you, Tara!!

Celine said...

Is that what I think it is on the side of your blog? Are you pregnant?? CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so excited for you! :)

Tara Nelson said...

Laurel, Brian is looking at boats now. Of course you will go out on the Lake with us!!!!! Miss you too!!!

Celine!!!!! You are the only one to notice. YES!!!! I must have been when we went to SD and didn't know. We posted that before we are going to post the real one on the 1st after we go to the 2nd appt. Because I'm HR they have to do extra tests and they maybe able to tell the sex. So we will see;) thank you!!! We are beyond excited. How ate you feeling?