Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Step Toward Forever

December 11, 2010
I am not sure really what to say in this post?  I have so many words but none of them compare to the feelings, emotions, thankfulness, and thoughts that I have towards my very first day at the Temple.   Without taking away from all of those things knowing that any words I write can not compare to the feelings of how I felt that day and still today about my first visit. 
I do want to say thank you to those of you that know how long my journey has been.  You do truly know how much the day meant to me....Words can not express my luv toward you and your faith in me. 
With that..... All I can say is I am so incredibly grateful and counting down the days that The Nelsons enter together for Time and All Eternity. 
I LUV you all!

Chase.... Luv his smile.... ear to ear

Nicole and I

I didn't know that I was suppose to wait for Vincent to
help me down the stairs.

Our little family





The Woods.... our amazing friends.

While Brian and Vincent were waiting...... They decided
to browse Deseret Book Store... MY FAV!  To top it
off we had dinner at Cafe Rio! What a wonderful day.


6 comments:

Shani said...

Tara, what a wonderful and amazing step you have made!! I am so happy and excited for you, your journey is just beginning!!

Lori Thompson said...

Wonderful news! Congrats to you all!!

Laurel Baker said...

First of all...I LOVE that new picture of you all on the top! WAY CUTE! And second...I had no idea you went through the temple! That is so AWESOME!! I SO wish I could have been there! Congrats!! You look SO BEAUTIFUL!! There is just something about a pregnant woman! You just look so happy...and I am so happy for you! Miss you!

Stephanie Black said...

Congratulations Tara! I'm so proud of you and soooo happy for you!!!! Wish I could give you a big hug! I hope you are doing well with the baby too!

Brianne said...

So Happy for you & the choice you made to go to the temple! Beautiful picture f the temple!

Rachel Berry said...

How Wonderful for you!!!! I love going to the temple, there is nothing like the feeling you get there. Congrats!!

:)Rachel Berry