Saturday, July 7, 2012

Fourth of July

It was a great day off of work! We started the day with Brian making us his special Egg McMuffins.
We then ventured over to our friends house for brunch.. It was a couple hours later and I knew the boys would be hungry again. We had so much fun. We stuffed ourselves full with fried French toast! YUP! Fried French toast. Delish!; and so much more. The kids along with Amanda were pure entertainment while playing Dance on the Wii.
Brian and Amanda of course snuck in a nap while I cleaned the house and Vincent heading to USWIRL.
Brian's father, Chris Sr. and step mom Irma were in town for a couple days and we met up with them to have dinner.

After eating ALL day, cooling off with the water fountain in the middle of the plaza (way too much fun for the kids) we finally made it home for some fireworks!
While I lay in bed thinking that night with my disabled Vet next to me. I can't help but think how grateful I am to live in this Country and have the freedoms that I do.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

No comments: