Saturday, July 7, 2012

Nelson Esthetics

I have finally done it!!!!! No, we all knew I was a little crazy so that is not new news!
We no longer have a guest room. We have a Guest/Esthetics Room! I am beyond excited.
YES!!!!! That means I can start taking clients at home.
There are still some final touches but the room is for the most part ready.. I have changed my schedule at Massage Envy and now only working 3-4 days a week.
If its hair removal, back treatments, facials, eyebrow/lash tint you are In need of? I am your girl!!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Your new room sounds pretty cool!! Wish I lived closer! Loved catching up with your cute family! And I think you've got a great kid too! You've done a fabulous job parenting him! I can't believe how big your baby girl is already! Where has the time gone?? She is just beautiful!