Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's Time for a Shower

Baby Shower that is..
Our cousin Krista was hosting a baby shower for our cousin Celine.  Krista who lives in Washington was able to be in town for her BIL wedding and therefore host a baby shower for Celine. Wow... if that wasn't confusing. 
Anyhow, Brian and I headed to Oceanside on Saturday morning around 5:30am.  Whew.... Thats early.  Brian works until midnight and I stayed up  late trying to get a blanket done I waited until the last minute to do.  Who knew that crocheting a blanket takes so much longer than what you really think.  With the shower starting at 10:30 we finally made it around 11:15.  Goodness..... I think I need to start a business of "clean, safe, non smelling bathrooms along 1-10, 1-15 and any other freeway that pregnant woman have to travel.  We had such a great time.  My mom was there along with cousins and my adoring Uncle.... Yes..... I forgot my own egg carton but still left with 18 fresh eggs :) 
On the way home Brian and I stopped for a "pit snack stop" and ended up staying a while and having so much fun together. It was a great weekend.  It would have been better if lil man could have joined us. 

Krista and the funny story about Celine.

Beautiful pregnant Celine

Ah!  The happy couple

And.... little Charlie... She is the cutest ever

My only picture of the Brian's.  So had add it.

Truck on fire on 1-10. I know... Lame but it was burnt.

A Convoy(sp) that was miles miles long

Our Pit stop.  We decided to hit the Coach store.

My husband standing in the express lane with my diaper bag.  Yes.... BUT... Hold your breathe. Wow!  over 70% off.  (Celine, it was sooooooo much less than normal)


And finally.... HOME... Yeah. 
CONGRATS TO THE STINSONS and waiting for the arrival of their baby girl!

No comments: