Thursday, October 14, 2010

What's a little blood?

Last Saturday the Deer Valley Stake had another blood drive.  I was incredibly bummed that I could not participate being pregnant.  You know I wanted to do POWER RED again to have one up on Brian.  Yes.... We are that competitive.  Anyhow it just so happens that Brian had enough iron for him to give a POWER RED unit.  Which intells that you give twice the amount of blood and plasma.  It takes about 35 minutes and is far beyond worth it.  I challenge everyone to donate blood as often as they can.  You can be a Hero for the day :) 

Brian is smiling..... yeah they haven't started the process yet.  hee hee

and there goes the smile... bring on the concentration

Vincent walked over (his HS is across the street) after FB practice and of course went to the market next door to get "extra" food for the long blood donation. 
Good job Brian......



3 comments:

Brianne said...

Yeah baby! Way to go Brian ;)

Laurel Baker said...

Good job Brian! I think the first time I really met you guys was donating blood together! Fun times!

jamie hixon said...

Um, yay for being pregnant!!! But I know what you mean. I love giving blood!
By the way, my play opens up this Friday. We are having an opening night gala with a real Von Trapp coming. There will also be a silent auction and a ribbon cutting. I'm so excited! (If you want more info, you can go to http://copperstarrep.org for more details.)