Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Crazy Brother & SIL

Well, to tell you the truth, they are not crazy..... My brother on the other hand... He.... pretty much is.  But he is a fun kind of crazy.  They were so nice to come visit us the last weekend in March.  Luckily there was alittle bit of heat.... (My brother LUVS the pool.)
We are always so grateful for visitors and it is always so much fun spending time with family.  I will say though, I always need a vacation after spending time with my brother..... The age difference is killing me... He is such a night owl.
We had so much fun having a impromtu birthday party for Amanda.  Auntie Erica was adimit about making her a special birthday cake :)
We are so grateful for their visit..... Looking forward to the next. 

We always start off with Fondue
when they visit... (Auntie Erica
taking pic, I am at work)

Of Course we had to
introduce the Roller Rink to
them... This is the best pic I
could get of Vincent and friend
Meaghan.

We KNEW it... of course
Uncle Matty Matt LUVD it!

Brian opted not to Roller Skate
this time... I'm showing off my way
cool Roller Derby socks. (I didn't
take any to work and had to buy some)

I really don't know how to describe
this picture but ODD....

Auntie Erica made the Cutest
Birthday cake for Amanda

One of our friends came and
made balloons for the neighbor
kids

Not too sure about this cake
stuff

I LUV this picture of the two of them


A visit is not complete unless my brother
and I bowl at least one game.
Of course..... I won. (he begged me to
play another 4 more :( )

Last but not least,
Pedi's before they leave. 
Erica and I lUVD the relaxation.
Brian..... giggled and squirmed the whole
time... It was his first pedicure :)

WE LUV YOU UNCLE MATT AND AUNTIE ERICA.....
THANK YOU FOR COMING TO VISIT!!!!


No comments: