Thursday, April 12, 2012

Our Baby Girl is 1

I can't not believe that is has been a whole year since Amanda has entered our lives.  Life sure has changed with her around.  There is not a day that doesn't go by that I just watch the two children luv conversing and spending time with each other. 
It is such a blessing to be able to sit back and watch her grow... Watch Vincent help mold her and realize that each day truly is a blessing. 
I scrambled my brain for a great place to eat. Since we take Vincent out for his birthday every year we decided we would take Amanda.  We trecked over to the town of Tempe.  I know I make it sound so far but it is 45 min!  Anyhow.... We ended up at Rainforest Cafe.... Such a treat.  I remembered taking Vincent there when he was a toddler.  I just knew Amanda would luv it!

Birthday girl

I thinnk they both want one
for their rooms :)


She is enjoying the mac and cheese

Vincent so very proud of the size
of his burger

I was so thankful the hostess sat us
next to the Elephants.  They move around
and ROAR every ten minutes and
ROAR even louder during the tropical
storm that happens every 15 minutes
throughout the restuarant

Happy Birthday to our Baby Girl!!!!!!!!

No comments: