Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Another Nelson Nest


Some of you know that we have purchased another home here in Arizona.  Why?  Well this time we can say that we were not involved in a "Double Down" nor a Foreclosure before the closing of the Double Down.  We were involved with a Realtor, Loan Agent and Inspector that all well to put it nicely were not very Trustworthy people.  Unfortunatley we did not find this out until we were long into our home here on 36th Drive in Glendale. 

We have now moved about 2 minutes North and 2 minutes East into a four bedroom 2 bath home.  Of course this house still has a Man Cave, Pool and a large Kitchen.  We did not post any pictures of the inside yet.  We have to do some work.  Brian has started painting and we have ordered carpet and purchased blinds.  We are so excited to have a place of our own and not have to deal with moving yet again...... :(  

 I was excited that there are fruit trees all around the property.  Yeah..... Maybe I can talk my dad into coming and prunning (sp) them.  :) 


Its a large corner lot.  We are looking for a landscaper?  Anyone?

I am so excited for our new pool.  I think it's bigger than the one we have now but both the boys keep telling me I am not right???  Yeah!  We'll see when I do those first laps.  I know how long I can go with out stopping and having relief that I have made it to the other side of the pool.  You ALL are welcome to come visit and hang by the pool with us... Hey?!  It's only 105 right now.  According to the locals, that's nothing.  It's perfect weather. 

No comments: