Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Memorial Day!!!!





We were so excited to receive an invitation for a BBQ on Memorial Day.  We have become friends with several people here in our Ward.  It has been so wonderful especially during the holidays such as Memorial Day.  I was a little more excited than normal.  It was the first time since Christmas that all three of us have been home on a week day together and didn't have to run errands all day. 
After having our own little pool party with our own little family we ventured over to our friends house for a most large, wonderful Memorial Day BBQ.

Now do you realize why I said Most Wonderful... Look at all of that scrumptous food.  WOW!  I was so thankful not only for all of the different awesome food but that I went for a bike ride that morning.... (more calorie intake)

Our Host was ready to get going on the grill..... We stayed far away from the very sharp knife... :)  hee hee


Hanging in the pool.


A highly competitive Water Polo Game?  Hmmm Water Polo or just some Basket Ball in the Pool.  I don't know if I saw any passing.  I think it was more like tackle and try to take the ball away from whomever had it?


I had so much fun... had to chill under the umbrella and relax a while.  The diving board was so much fun.... hint hint Brian. I Think we should get one..... :)  BIG SMILES

Thank you so much to our friends for inviting us along with some other families for a wonderful Memorial Day BBQ and afternoon family fun.  It made such a difference to us since we do not have family here.  It sure felt like we did that day.  LUV YOU!


1 comment:

Brianne said...

So fun! I'm glad you had nothing to do other than have fun! You deserve time as a family with great friends. We'll have to invite you guys over for some homemade hot fudge and brownies with vanilla ice cream :) then some games!