Monday, June 21, 2010

Nelson lil Girl




YEAH!  Okay.  Some of you were probably so excited just as I would be when you see lil girl.  But no, we are not pregnant.  I have been looking for a small little cuddle dog for a while now.  It just so happened that Channel 15 News aired a public announcement that all of the Maricopa County Humane Society's are over populated.  They were actually having a donation special.  I couldn't sit still.  All day at work (9-2) and then working on the house it was just eating at me.  I finally told Brian, "well go, look and let's see if there is one that you will match with. What are you waiting for?"  Oh how I luv my Husband.... Vincent and I ventured out to two different Shelters.  Unfortunatley we couldn't find a small dog that needed a home.  I feel so very bad that they were mainly all big dogs.  It saddens my heart.  But we already have a large dog and luv her to death.  So, later that night after all of the painting and exploring the lil place of Del Taco (no bueno for us) we went to PetCo.  They were gone for the day we just missed them.  We were not too late.. The Volunteer called Brian and told what type of dogs they were bringing back.  And this is one of them :)




Thanks to some friends we have named her Payson.  She is a Chihuahua Terrier Mix.  She is two months old and is not suppose to get much bigger.  I just luv having her home with me at nights.  Don't get me wrong.  I most definitley LUV my Rotweiler Raven.  She is our big Family dog.  But Payson is my little one I get to cuddle with.  She is a lot of work but so much fun and of course so adorable.  :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm usually not a fan of small dogs, but that cute puppy, my dear, is irresistible!