Monday, June 28, 2010

Missing The Internet

I actually thought I would never say that sentence. I guess we can never say never. This lat week has been such an eventful week. Vincent has had Stake Youth Conference this week after work. We were able to get the house ready for move in on Wednesday of last week. Brian started moving the larger items on Thursday morning before his shift that night. I then started with the smaller items latter that night after work. Vincent, bless his heart..... At the Church. I paused this weekend while having a lot of time to myself(really not a fan yet of that)and took a moment to Thank our Heavenly Father. How blessed Brian and are to have a teenager go to work at 5:30 in the morning, go to Youth Conference at night repeat the next day. Then ... Wake up early on Saturday morning to be at the Church half hour early "to get a good seat". I am so Thankful for the Youth Leaders in our Ward and Stake. I do have such a testimony of the impact they can have on our childs life. That Heavenly Father does see to that the Youths needs are attended to. (luv you Peggy!!!)

I am actually typing this Blog post from my phone. So, please excuse the typos. We will not have Internet until Friday.

Thank you to my wonderful Husband who did most of the prep work to move into the house and moving. A special Thank you to our son for being Courageous. We luv you Lil man!!!

No comments: