Monday, March 7, 2011

AZ Baby Shower

Wow!  As some of you know we went to SB to visit our families and my sisters hosted a baby shower for me.... Well..... Really?  I don't know how this happened but I am truly blessed to have the BESTEST Visting Teacher (Peggy, you are still in a league of your own) and some over all really really great friends here in Arizona. 
Last Wednesday night I ventured over to my friends house and can I just say;? The spread was beyond imaginable.  My visiting teacher not only did her visiting for the month but for my sake, the century! I had the best of all worlds.  A professional party giver, a professional photographer and a professional caterer!  What more could a pregnant woman ask for? 
The pictures really tell a better story than I can.... SO, Here we go:

To die for centerpieces
Smore's bar
Salads, bread, fruit, more salads and my favorite bread
and more bread :)
The bestest caterer, Gourmet Girls, Hilari
Hot Chocolate bar
Sarah, The hostess with the mostess
Hilari, another Hostess with the mostess
Nicole, and yet another hostess with the mostess
My very own Davis Design!!!!
Thank you to all my friends for coming!!!
This picture looks the same, but really it's not :)
(missing Heather :()
A future Davis Designer..... I MUST give a
little shout out to Jenna..... She is amazing. 
This young girl made our baby this quilt. 
Now, that is talent!
I can't believe that this was not even a week
ago and I have already gotten bigger and dropped! 
Time is flying by!
I have to say thank you to everyone.  Everyone that came and everyone that went beyond over the top to make this special night happen for us.  It was beyond amazing.  The Nelson's are truly blessed.  We are so glad to be in this area.  This is a night that we will never forget. 
When I say we, not only did the baby girl and I have the time of our lives but Brian did also..... My poor husband who has to works nights was the happiest ever to come home to a table full of yummy yummy food......
THANK YOU GIRLS..... I LUV YOU!!!!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

What an awesome baby shower!!! I can't believe how fast time is flying - (I can say that since I'm not the one that's prego - hehehe!) I can't wait for your cute baby girl to get here! Be prepared to post lots and lots of pictures!!

Laurel Baker said...

What a FUN shower!! It makes me miss the ward sooooo much seeing pictures of all the girls!! Lucky you to have Hilari do the food!! I am sure it was amazing! You definitely look ready for that baby girl!