Thursday, March 3, 2011

Valentines Day Santa Barbara

Last month the three of us made a quick trip to Santa Barbara.  My wonderful sisters hosted a baby shower for me with all of my Santa Barbara friends and family.  It was so much fun.  My sisters are so much fun and so creative! 

A table full of amazing treats.  Including my favorite
little candies Sixlets :) 


I was so excited to get my own "clothesline" full of
baby clothes. My sister has done it for years. 

And more food.......

My Sisters were so creative and put all of my presents
inside the wheel barrow and had me sit in my present
from my mom.

Diaz Family :)  (yes.... I am WAY pregnant)

Yeah...

Sorry Kara and Amanda.  I tried to rotate the pic
but it wouldn't let me?

Our niece Aliyah :)

We were excited to end our trip with a visit to Ventura
to spend time with Brian's sister, Brother in law his
two nieces.  (sorry, only one is available for showing.
Our other neice was being fed and is covered up by the
Hooter Hider)
It was a wonderful quick trip.  We were able to see a lot of friends and family we haven't seen in a very long time.  Kudos to my wonderful sisters for the fantastic job they did.  That Saturday is a day to remember.  We will never forget it.  Thank you to everyone who was able to make.  Sorry we missed some of you.  Until next time. :)


1 comment:

Laurel Baker said...

What a fun baby shower!! I LOVE the clothes line! It looks like you got a ton of stuff! I can't wait to see pictures of the baby when she comes!!