Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It's Volleyball Season

Wow!  I can't believe it's already time for volleyball season.  Why?  Well that means that the school year is closer to ending.  Which means that I will soon have a Sophmore..... Oh boy.... Anyhow.  We encouraged Vincent to go out for the volleyball team at his High School.  Might as well.... Like I said, the school year is almost over.  We are proud to say, he did make the team.  They only have a JV and a Varsity.  He did make JV.  He won't be a starter this year but he will get some playing time his coach said.  Which, hey, for his first year, we are more than thrilled!  Yesterday was their first game.  He will be busy since they have 2 games a week until the beginning of May.

Sorry, pictures are not that great with
my phone.  I can never keep it still.
There is our boy!!!!!
More pictures to come as the season
progresses!  GO EAGLES!


No comments: