Thursday, March 3, 2011

Even more Improvements

For the past 9 months I have talked about our improvements to our house..... Well... It really does seem like that is all we do.  I am usually doing things inside the house while Brian, Vincent and friends are working on the outside of the house.  I luv my husband so much I keep posting about the outside.  Bless his heart.  He works so hard (along with friends) out there I have to give him a pat on the back.  So.... Here is the latest. 

Our poor dogs.  We had to build a fence to keep
them out of the area Brian has been working on.

Last Friday the "trench guy" came out bright and early
and started using a very odd looking and loud machine. 
I am really grateful that it was less to have him do it than
for Brian to rent the machine and do it himself.  What
a gnarly machine.


Saturday morning..... let the work begin.  Brian had
two friends from church over along with Vincent and
to put in the sprinkler system.



Brian was so happy to put the "system and wires" under
ground.... I guess it will help out when it's time to mow
the lawn....

I know it's hard to tell but YEAH.... We have a working
sprinkler system... I know.  It seems odd.  But really...
When you take a look back at the archive posts and what our middle yard looked like before we even started this whole process........ Oh.... What a sweet joy it is to have working sprinklers.  The only thing left before Brian seeds the ground is the RV/Boat parking.  Yup..... My husband is making sure he gets to have a place to park either of them.  Which ever comes first! He is counting the days and watching all the weather reports.  Hoping that it will warm up for the ground tempature to be at least 80... After that.  14 days and we will see some grass.  :) 


1 comment:

Laurel Baker said...

Hurray for sprinkler systems!! We never had one in our house in AZ and I wish we had. It was such a pain to water the grass! I am sure it was a ton of work but you will be so happy to have it!