Sunday, December 11, 2011

Continued Education

I received one of the greatest presents for my birthday.  A present far beyond my dreams.  Some friends of ours paid for me to attend a PCA (Physicians Care Alliance) Skin Biology and Chemical Peel course.  What is soooo great about this?  PCA is Internationally known and by far one of the greatest skin care lines out there.  Not only that, I am now certified to administer Chemical Peels on the public.  (well once I pass my State Board Testing) It was such a blessing and I am soooo thrilled I can't even express it.... After you pass the PCA exam you then receive product and of course a certificate....
When you do finally do receive their product it is beyond exciting.  I know, I am pretty Geek about this... But it is so fun.....

No comments: