Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Deer Valley Ward Christmas Party

We decided that this year we were going to attend the Ward Christmas Party.  We were so glad we did... It was so much fun.  Vincent is now at the age where he has more fun hanging out with kids his age rather than us.... Geez... I don't know why he doesn't have fun with us anymore?  Honestly, I don't think he ever did.  He just didn't go off with his friends...???? 
Anyhow, It was time for the man in the big red suit to arrive.  Vincent was actually in front of the line.  (he was helping another little boy in our ward.  So he says)  It was the perfect opportunity for me to get what I wanted!!!

Yup, that's right.... A picture with both of
my children..... Vincent was such a good sport. 

Such a good sport that he went back
and had another one taken with some 
girls in our Ward.  :) 

No comments: