Monday, February 20, 2012

Double Trouble

The second weekend in January my SiS Erin and Ang came to visit with their children.  That following Wednesday, my Sis Trina flew into town...... I was so excited.  She was attending a Ortho Convention.  It had only been a couple of days since my two other Sis left.  So I was embracing every moment of it. 
The following night my Brother flew into town.  Like I said, Double Trouble.... :) 

We all had so much fun.  It was a perfect time for them to visit.  Brian had a reaction to his medication and actually ended up in the hospital for a couple days while they were here.  It was such a relief knowing the kids were taking care of in their own home. 

I was incredibly sad to take them to the airport.  :(  I can't wait to spend more time with them. 

believe it or not we were all having so
much fun playing Rumicube......

Matthew and Trina took us to dinner.
It tasted as good as the presentation
looks.

Not only was Trina glued, so was
Amanda and myself.

Amanda couldn't get enough.  Not only
was she using the soup spoon, but also
having Auntie Trina feeing her with
chop sticks.

Matthew and Vincent LUVD the show.

Thank you to Matthew and Trina for such a wonderful visit.... Thank you for all of your help.  Couldn't have made it through the weekend with out you. 

I LUV YOU!!!!


No comments: