Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Playdate Luncheon

Some of you might remember my post about Taco Tuesday at Rubio's???? That is the reason behind this post. 

A couple of us ladies were gathered in the foyer on Sunday during 3rd hour of church and chatting it up.  It ended up that we were discussing we all should hang out.  What makes hanging out with your friends even better???  FOOD... And cheap food.  We were all excited that we had planned lunch on Tuesday and we were all going to invite even more people.  It was set!
Until I got home and Brian so eagerly announced that Taco Tuesday doesn't start until after 2:00.  WHAT A BUMMER :(  I secretly think that he just didn't want me going with out him since it is his FAV.  After looking into it myself and realizing that he was right (I wasn't going to tell him) I was rather bummed, again :( 
So, Tuesday morning I decided we would just have lunch and play date here at our house.  I threw on some chicken to boil, cleaned up the land mines that were so nicely left by our Rex and Raven, made sure there was toilet paper in the bathroom and that Vincent had not left his morning mess in there :)  We were ready to go. 
It was a lot of fun getting to together with so many different woman.  The kids all played together nicely. I think?  Except for Amanda, Bless her heart. She is still too rough and pretty much gouged Malina's eye out.  Overall, for being last minute, I think the food was great and the company was even better!
So Thank you to everyone whom made it and I look forward to seeing those that didn't next time.  I think I will be doing this more often!!!!!  :)




4 comments:

Tonya's Territory said...

It was lots of fun! Thanks again for inviting us! :) Hope we didn't leave your house a mess!

Julie said...

Thanks for having everyone over, it was super fun and good to get out and visit. Plus delicious food always equals a good time!

Cami said...

That was really fun Tara. Thanks for inviting us. I'm sure it was more fun than Taco Tuesday would have been anyway! I loved your chicken salad too BTW.

Cami said...

Loved the lunch and I love your blog too.