Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Taco Tuesday

During my Mother in law's first visit she took us to a place called Rubio's.  I had never been there.  Of course Brian had.  They could not get enough of their Fish Taco's.  Well..... I decided to pass.  I just had a burrito (I was still nursing anyhow)

Brian and I decided to visit Rubio's a little while back and since I am no longer breast feeding I decided to try these so called "beyond amazing Fish Tacos"...... OOPS!  I myself am hooked now. 
Being on such a tight bugdet we don't eat out much..... Until, TACO TUESDAY..... That's right. for all of you that luv Rubio's Taco's.... On Tuesday they are only $1.50.  So, our whole family can eat for $15.00.  Now that is a bargain.....
yes, we luv Rubio's enough for me to make a blog posting. 
I have no idea why Vincent isn't smiling?
Maybe it's the new thing?  But Brian
is sure showing his excitement.

No comments: