Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Nelson's Nest


Brian is so excited (as am I)  he asked me to post some pictures of the new house.  This is the part of the kitchen that I luv for a couple of reasons.  First, there is a tile floor for the entry to the pool, it's SO very large.  For some reason when you have guests over they all end up in the kitchen.  Well, We wouldn't have to worry about that in this one. 



Another great feature is the fact that we do not have to upgrade any of the appliances in the house.  Many of the houses we have looked at have appliances older than me.  Now, I know that they last forever most of them.  But when they are missing components, I am a little leary of using them. 


Instead of showing pictures of all 5 bedrooms I decided to just show the Master. :)  I am kind of partial to it.  It has a nice size closet and enough room to have Brian's clothes and shoes in there also :)  hee hee..... The bathroom is tile floor with granite countertops.  One key selling point was the shower that is tall enough for Brian to fit under with no adjustments. 


Our most exciting feature according to Vincent is our pool.  He says "well it's not large but it sure will do for me and my friends"  We're glad to have bought something that will accomodate Vincent and his social life.  We have no problem asking him if he would like to pay to upgrade our pool to a larger one..... Little does he know, that cleaning our pool will become one of his weekly chores. 


And last but not least.... The Man Cave... it comes equipped with a shop sealed floor, cabinets and cupboards all around, a water softener, room for my car and enough room for Brian to call it his MAN CAVE. 

We start signing paperwork on Tuesday and will be in escrow.  Our lease is ending in March so the timing works out perfectly. 

We are so happy and can't wait to have you all come visit. 

1 comment:

Shani said...

That looks super nice, Tara!! How exciting...maybe we will come visit!!