Thursday, February 4, 2010

"What's For Dinner"


Well the picture quality could be better....

Last night I was rushing a little to make sure dinner was ready right when Brian got home.   I had a motive of course.  I wanted to attend the Pampered Chef party.  But as I look at this picture and think about it???  I was wondering if anyone ever encouters one of the things that I sooo dread hearing???  Has anyone had their significant other, spouse, roommate whatever the situation may be; come home and the first thing they say is "hi, Whats for dinner?"
I couldn't help but laugh last night as Brian came in the door, lil man was on the couch on the computer and you ask where was I?  Of course in the kitchen.... ha ha ha JK.... I make it sound so bad when it's not.  Anyhow, my boys don't say "hi, What's for dinner?" They pose ridiculously, make funny faces along with some not so funny noises, wrestle and goof off.  I realized how last night I am truly blessed to have such fun, goof balls in my life.  
Please don't get me wrong.  If that is the first thing that is said when you meet each other at the end of the day and it works.... Well more power and MAJOR kudos to you... If that day ever does come for me I will be calling you to see how to overcome it.  
What is the first thing said when you meet at the end of the day?????   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a fellow goof ball myself, I just wanted to say that I ADORE you and your family and miss you all terribly!!! Thanks for sharing your life with us via blog. It makes it feel like you aren't so far away. : ) xoxo Sassy

Anonymous said...

I think I found it! Yeah, I am so not computer savy! Hugs, Marti