Wednesday, February 3, 2010

This Is It!!


This is it.... We have now put an offer on this home and hope to call this The Nelson's Nest.  This home is actually a little larger and will suit us while we grow as a family.  Oh and when you all come to visit there will be plenty of room.  Brian and Vincent are excited for the pool and of course the Man Cave.  Which I have to admit it is really nice Man Cave.  If that is appropiate to say?  What would be the proper term for a Cool Man Cave?  hhhhhmmmmmm

I have after a long task accomplished finding a job that will work with me and my family.  What an accomplishment... Whew.... I will be working at a high end Salon in the middle of Phoenix.  I am soooo doing my happy dance inside.  WOOT WOOT!  Soooo excited. 

Vincent is working on his Merit Badges this week along with practicing his baseball skills and talent.  Deer Valley Jr High is having their tryouts for the baseball team next Monday and Tuesday!  GO VINCENT... :) 

I am still interested on what you would call a Man Cave :) 

No comments: