Sunday, February 21, 2010

President's Day and Valentine's Day Weekend

 

We started our three day weekend with rush hour traffic on the I-10 in Phoenix.  For thlose of you that don't know... It's pretty much just like being in LA by the 405 on a Friday Holiday weekend. Somehow we managed to make it with out too much trouble.  Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport is MUCH larger than the Burbank Bob Hope Airport.  But...... Vincent was all about teaching mom how to be a "cool traveler" in the large universe of luggage and different languages. 
After visiting with strangers and having them promise me that Vincent would arrive safely to SLC I departed and ventured back to North Phoenix... Wow...


With out a teenager at home and all the chores pretty much done Brian and I decided to Venture to the East Valley and do some sight seeing.... :)  In the Mall that is.  I do admit and admitted to Brian while in the car and on our way I had a motive.  I finally found one of my Favorite stores Down East Basics in a mall in Chandler.  :)  WOOT WOOT.  I LUV their clothes.  After trapsing through the whole entire mall and it seemed hours later... We finally found my store.  I have to say that I have such a wonderful husband.  We were able to spend the day together with lunch, some shopping and of course the company of each other.  Our first Valentine's Day together was spectactular. 

No comments: