Sunday, February 21, 2010

Track Team


Vincent has been super busy the last two weeks.  He had an upset with  the baseball team but came back strong making the Track team at his Middle School.  He has been practicing and training hard and is now 4th in the mile.  We are so proud of him for not giving up. 
Not only has he been practicing after school everyday for track, he has been participating in the Deer Valley Stake Youth Olympics.  Last week they had 3 nights of 4 Volleyball games and ended the week with WII bowling.  This week he will be working hard with the track team and still participating in the Youth Olympics with a little bit of bike racing and track.  He can't wait. 


I started this weekend with a bike ride with a friend from our Ward.  Brian was so great to get up early on his day off, get our bikes ready and get us going to only have me break his toe.  :(  I felt so bad.  For some reason I failed to remember to clip out of my pedals and expected Brian to break my fall.  I am happy to say that our 18 mile bike ride ended up uneventful. We were truly blessed with great weather while the rain did not start until we were on our street.  :)  It was a beautiful way to start the day and motivate me for the weekend. 

********************************************************
House news....

We are happy to report that we are in Escrow now.  The bank has "cashed the check" our agent stated.  We are anxiously waiting for a "move in" date and simply can't wait..  There is something about apartment life when you know it could be coming to an end..... UGGGHHH... I think our neighbors are into torturing everyone around them..:)  We can't wait.  We are so excited.   

No comments: